In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission. Would you like to be a part of the adventure? We have a suitable opening in the HR team for the role of Manager – People Development & Learning based in Mumbai. You come with an experience of 7-8 years.
Responsibilities for Recruiter
- Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business & HR needs, culture and Group learning philosophy
- • Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term needs
• Create, roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of formats / methodologies and foster L’Oréal culture
- • Facilitate learning events & workshop by respecting the unique learning experience
- • Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
- • Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
- • Use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business
- • Promote learning activity and contribution to business, internally and externally
- • Manage partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers
- • Identify, recruit, develop and reward internal speakers/trainers
- • Stay up-to-date on learning news and trends
Key Deliverables (Illustrative):
- * Design and deliver high quality learning solutions in selecting the best providers/speakers and adapting the program to the L’Oréal context and culture
- * Implement Learning vision in line with HR group mission and objectives
- * Ensure efficiency of learning organization and resources
- * A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration
- * Ability to analyse data to gather insights and find opportunities
- * Build and manage relationships
- * bility to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- * Proactive, positive and innovative mind
- * Attention to detail and complex processes
- * Functional knowledge of learning would be preferred
- * Reports to: Head of People Development & Learning & Talent Management & OD
- * Stakeholders – Liaison with Business teams across divisions, coordinate with Zone teams and work closely with HR teams
- * You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- * You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- * Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- * Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
Candidates will send resumes on this email id - email@example.com
What makes us different?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
If you want to stay away from the hassle of interviews, screening, questioning…
Senior & Middle
Senior and mid-level candidates have the highest amount of expertise
Our pool of talent doesn’t only lie in India, but rather, expands globally.
Recruiter Training Programmes.
We deeply care about the recruitment, HR, and talent acquisition industry